Vertical Grinding Mill
In recent years, the comprehensive benefits of vertical roller mills in the cement industry due to the advantages of energy saving and consumption reduction have become more and more obvious, and have been widely applied and promoted in electric power, metallurgy, chemical, non-metal and other industries.
Processing capacity: different materials, different processing capacity, see parameter table for details
Specification Model: ZKRM08.2-ZKRM22.3
Materials : grinding raw materials, clinker, granulated blast furnace slag, iron ore, limestone, coal powder, coke powder, coal gangue, fly ash, volcanic ash, gypsum, calcite, pyrophyllite, quartz, clay, sandstone, aluminum bismuth Metal and non-metallic mineral processing industries such as soil, silica fume, and calcined rice husk
1) High milling efficiency and low power consumption;
2) The metal consumption per unit product is small;
3) The material bed is ground and the noise is small;
4) Negative pressure operation, low dust pollution;
5) The process flow is simple, and the functions of grinding, drying and powder selection of materials are completed at the same time;
6) Small footprint, compact layout, light system and equipment, and low investment in civil construction.
The material falls through the blanking pipe to the center of the grinding disc, and the grinding disc rotating at a constant speed uniformly disperses and flattens the raw material outward by means of the centrifugal force, so that a material bed of a certain thickness is formed, and the material is simultaneously subjected to a plurality of grinding rollers on the grinding disc. Rolled and crushed. Under the continuous driving of the centrifugal force, the material continuously moves to the outer edge of the grinding disc. When the material leaving the grinding disc encounters the hot gas entering the grinding through the air ring and rises accordingly, the middle casing of the mill enters the separator, in the process The medium material is fully exchanged with the hot gas, and the water is quickly evaporated. The classifier controls the particle size of the finished product of the roller mill outlet. The particles larger than the specified size are separated and fall back to the grinding disc. The material that meets the fineness requirements enters the dust collector through the classifier, and the collected product is sent to the finished product bin.
|Type||Diameter (mm)||Capacity(t/h)||Moisture||Surface Area||Power (kw)|
Note: Material (Bond) Index≤18kWh/t
(1), material specific power consumption: slag ≤ 25kWh / t, cement ≤ 18kWh / t, raw material ≤ 9kWh / t; Remarks: mill type spectrum benchmark:
(2) Raw material moisture: slag ≤ 15%, cement ≤ 3%, raw material ≤ 7%;
(3) Fineness of finished product: specific surface area of slag 4200~4500cm2/g, specific surface area of cement 3300~380 cm2/g, raw material fineness 80μmR 12~15%;
(4) Fine powder moisture: slag 0.5~1.0%, cement 0.5~1.0%, raw material 0.5~1.0%;
(5) The specific mill power and process parameters are adjusted according to the actual material properties;
(6) The above parameters are suitable for granulating blast furnace slag, cement and raw materials. The specific selection depends on the material characteristics.